Sponsoring a child is a great way to support our work, open your family to a child without one, and develop an ongoing relationship with one amazing little boy or girl. Is this something that you, or somebody you know may be interested in?
Read the following profiles of our beautiful babies to see if you could become their sponsor today. The hardest part will be deciding which one to sponsor!
- Rafiki (Friend) sponsorship: $15 or £10 per month covers your child’s toys, games, trips off the property, and medical care.
- Mwalimu (Teacher) sponsorship: $30 or £20 per month covers your child’s day preschool, plus buys books for the orphanage.
- Shangazi (Aunt) or Mjomba (Uncle) sponsorship: $50 or £30 per month covers your child’s food and vitamins
- Mzazi (Parent) sponsorship: $75 or £50 per month covers the mama’s salaries and the child’s housing and clothes.
- Shujaa (Hero) sponsorship: $150 or £100 per month covers all of the above! Shujaa sponsors can also choose to help cover our administrative and other costs by adding on an additional amount per month.