Are you interested in volunteering with The Small Things? Could you spare a minimum of four weeks to come out to the beautiful village of Nkoaranga and gain a life changing experience?
With the summer now over, we are looking to recruit new volunteers. During our low-season, from October through to December 2014, we also have special offers with reduced costs for all volunteers! Read on to find out more!
|Recent volunteers; Olivia Sinclair, Amy Strevens and Randy Yu at the orphanage.|
Since we are a not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting the community, we are less costly than alternative volunteering organizations in the Arusha area. The Small Things is extremely happy to offer such excellent value volunteer costs, and are proud to say that 100% of the fees you pay go directly towards your stay or towards our projects, and NOT towards administration fees.
The following is a break down of our low-season, reduced volunteer rates:
Volunteering Fundraising Expectations
Just to make you guys even more excited about volunteering for us, between October-December, we are reducing the fundraising target from $100/week to $75/week! That’s a $100/month savings!
- High Season: Fundraising target of $100/week
- Low Season (Oct-Dec): Fundraising target of $75/week
- $250 a month to stay at our newly built volunteer compound. This pays for your room with en-suite bathroom, hot shower (power permitting!), basic internet access, 24 hour guard, kitchen, bedding, mosquito nets and a social area.
- SPECIAL OFFER: If you come with a friend and share a room, we will reduce your accommodation fees by $50 per room per month!
- $250 a month to stay with a local family. $200 goes directly to the family, while the remaining $50 covers your airport pick up and drop off, Swahili lessons, basic internet access at the volunteer compound, and volunteer socials.
|Fundraising for The Small Things by running a half marathon! Just one of many ideas!|
We would love for you to join our team!